Friday, February 13, 2009

Rosie Marianna Stella

We adopted our wonderful Shelby from the Doberman Pinscher Rescue at North Florida in November 2007. I was so moved by the efforts of Judy Davis (she runs the rescue) that I wanted to help. I began volunteering. Our first foster dog came to us in March 2008. She came to us as "Rosie" because of her wonderful disposition in spite of the circumstances she'd left behind. We picked her up in Marianna, Florida. The girls thought Marianna would be a great name for her...so we gave her a new name. After five months and quite the battle in rescue, Marianna was adopted. Her new forever home was in Mount Dora, Florida. Her new mom added one more name to the list and Rosie Marianna Stella was born.

I got a call last week. It was bad news. Rosie Marianna Stella had passed away. This post is in her memory. I am including her story as written by her mom in Mount Dora Florida.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment