Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Our girls love the holidays that come with morning surprises. Except for when there is a tree involved we put gifts around the dining room table. They come down all giddy to see what mom and dad have done this time.....

Ahhhh the happiness.
Photobucket

She woke with the same fever she had yesterday...but you wouldn't know it.
Photobucket

I was gonna hide these...but I just couldn't do it to my chocolate obsessed family. Thanks Grammy, they are WONDERFUL!
Photobucket

After all the excitement of the morning treats I made oven pancakes, or German Pancakes as I know them from Farm Wife Recipes They were wonderful!

Photobucket

Add strawberries and powdered sugar and it was Valentine heaven....
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those German pancakes look wonderful! How sweet to have the Valentine's waiting for them. My parents did that for us and I can't wait for Pres and Ashlyn to be old enough to do the same! Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete