Friday, April 9, 2010

Hangin with my boy

I had the absolute honor of being TF's first babysitter today. His mom and sister went to family day to see dad fly...way too noisy for such a little baby boy. Lucky me!

He did a lot of this....
Photobucket

Five discovered him after a couple of hours.
Photobucket

Moving in for a closer look.
Photobucket

Toes! Five likes toes!
Photobucket

Five woke him up for me.
Photobucket

So I fed him. And EG loved him.
Photobucket

Then we loaded him into the stroller for a walk around the neighborhood.
Photobucket

He liked the stroller.
Photobucket

We took him to meet Miss Charlotte. They liked each other :)
Photobucket

EG took a break to look at the lake.
Photobucket

We got him home and he passed out in the bassinet I put up months ago...
Photobucket

Thank you, Megan, for trusting me with this precious little boy. Love him, love him!

1 comment:

  1. awww you really got some good photos of him! He is getting so big and it is nice to see him awake!! Thank you for putting him in your blog!

    ReplyDelete