Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party - Take I

EG got to dress up in a costume for school today. She was really excited.

She borrowed this one from her sisters stash of past costumes.
Photobucket

This is her big sister wearing the same costume Halloween 2005.
Photobucket

Daddy with his youngest princess getting ready to head to school.
Photobucket

She was happy to see me when I showed up for the party. She's blowing me a kiss :)
Photobucket

They sang us a song.
Photobucket

This is the first time little Wesley smiled when I pointed a camera at him.
Photobucket

Then he quickly put on his mask.
Photobucket

Layla looking like such a big girl.
Photobucket

They ate a small feast.
Photobucket

I really wanted to get a nice picture of EG with Mrs Pokyon. Balloon strings got in the way here...
Photobucket

And Mr Thomas got in the way here :P
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awww abby looked so dang cute!!! I must say thou that EG def wore that dress better. It might be that she is taller in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe Abigail was 6 years old in that pic and EG is only 4 and she does look taller. WNBA anyone?

    ReplyDelete