Sunday, October 4, 2009

Autumn Leaves

This painting is the first in a series of four paintings that Abigail wants to do. She is going to paint leaves from all four seasons. I love fall...I'm not sure she's going to be able to "beat" this one.

Getting started.
Photobucket

I know it's tough to see but it won't be for long.
Photobucket

Here comes the color...
Photobucket

We had to move this little project out to the porch. Oil painting projects can be stinky.
Photobucket

I took this picture at the end of the third hour.
Photobucket

(-:
Photobucket

I love it when EG comes to watch.
Photobucket

She was really into this one.
Photobucket

I think Abigail was enjoying having her sister watch.
Photobucket

Putting on the final touches.
Photobucket

Done.
Photobucket

Signed and hung.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at her talent. I want one is she going to sell them. Tell her she really has a God given talent.

    ReplyDelete