Monday, March 9, 2009

Ear Infection 2 EG Won!

It took nearly a month but we've finally got this thing beat! Poor thing has been sick since the 12th of February...A couple of trips to the doctor, allergy meds, and a ton of antibiotics later she's good as new. Poor thing is allergic to the bubblegum goodness of amoxicillin and got stuck with this...

Not amoxicillin and definitely not bubblegum goodness!

Photobucket

Thank goodness she's a champ. She had to take this stuff twice a day for 10 days. It wasn't until the last day that I somehow got some of it on my finger and it ended up in my mouth....ugh this is some of the worst stuff I have EVER tasted!

Photobucket

Likely the reason she was soooo happy to do this with the leftovers...

Photobucket

See how happy!

Photobucket

Ugh just look at it in it's thick little pile. Poor EG.

Photobucket

A few more days of the ear drops and we're done!

Photobucket

She has been a real trooper. I am so glad it's almost over!



1 comment:

  1. That medicine looks super gross. She is a rock star for taking it! I'm glad she's all better!

    ReplyDelete