Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buzzzzzzzz

Look at me...two in one day! But I couldn't resist sharing this. Brian has NEVER buzzed the house. (mostly because he doesn't fly anywhere near our house) This weekend he is flying with his Guard unit, destination...Enterprise airport via right over our house. I got a text "5 min" so outside we went.

The girls jumped on the tire swings.
Buzz2

I took pictures of my Thai basil. Just look at it! So pretty this November 13th hehe
Buzz

A took a break from the tire swing to play with Tory.
Buzz3

EG pushed her imaginary friend for a bit.
Buzz4

Tory was worn out.
Buzz7

Then off in the distance there came a familiar sound....
Buzz5

There he is!
Buzz6

Right over the house!! We danced we waved we laughed :)
Buzz8

The best part came after they flew away. The text message that said "I saw you"

No comments:

Post a Comment