Thursday, May 6, 2010

Muffins with Mom

I woke up a little early this morning. I had a special date and I needed to be dressed and ready to go by 730. Last week a darling little 5 year old brought me....

This...
Photobucket

Personalized and everything!
Photobucket

We were a bit early for the festivities so sassy pants and I sat in the car and read a little of "Swimming with the Dolphins".

Just look at her :)
Photobucket

She was thrilled when we finally got to go in :)
Photobucket

We headed back to her classroom where I was shown this.
Photobucket
Hmmmm that explains the favorite food/flower questions last night :)

Getting ready to recite a poem. Not really sure what was goin on here....
Photobucket

A quick smile for me
Photobucket

Then it was Muffin Time!
Photobucket

Another surprise at the table
Photobucket

We had a really good time!
Photobucket

And just a little bonus. We "kidnapped" TF and brought him home with us so Miss Megan and L could have some "mommy daughter time". This is his first time being in the exersaucer (and liking it). He was looking up at EG.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment