Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The rest of the trip...

Sorry...I've been feeling really lazy. Here are some other pics from the trip to Tallahassee.

Driving through Tallahassee is really beautiful. This is one of the canopy streets in town.
Photobucket

Abigail enjoying the ride.
Photobucket

We were headed to Judys tree farm. Over 130 acres of beautiful.
Photobucket

Enjoying a good hike.
Photobucket

I love her eyes.
Photobucket

Elizabeth took the camera and practiced taking pictures...not bad for 4!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great picture gracie! Nice tshirt Melissa we can tell you live in the city of progress.Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa,
    Hope it's o.k I added your blog page to my kitchen page. BTW, I received a gift certificate to the Butcher's Block for Christmas. Thanks again for telling me about it! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete