Monday, August 23, 2010

Let the school year begin!

What a day! Our 5th grader announced that today was "The best school day ever" and EG has decided she loves kindergarten.

We were up early and ready for the day to begin.

The girls were very chatty at the breakfast table this morning. I did manage to get them to look my way for a moment...
school

Ready to head out the door.

school3

"Kindercat"
school2

You'd think I matched their clothes intentionally. Nope...I didn't even get to pick the first day outfits.

Abigail begged me not to take any pictures around her classmates. She did let me get one shot of the classroom though but only because it was empty.
school4

EG on the other hand didn't mind me and my crazy camera pointing :)

Mrs. Curry
school6

The kid has a locker.
school5

A neat reading area.
school7

I had to stop taking pictures at that point. Once EG understood that we were leaving she became a little upset. Brian was thrilled when he picked her up this afternoon. He bent down beside her and asked her how her day was...she looked up and said "Daddy I loved it"...whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment