Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Homework Assignment

EG had her first homework assignment this weekend. It was a lot of fun to listen to her talk about her "homework". "Mom, I don't know how to do homework", cute, just plain cute.
The assignment was to choose some family pictures and glue them to a piece of construction paper. Each picture was to have a caption. Dad helped EG navigate her way through some family photos. I helped EG cut and paste.

The final product.
Photobucket

I thought she chose some really sweet pictures. Sharing chocolate with Dad, they've sat like that and shared chocolate since she was only 3 months old. The one of her and Abigail is one of my favorites. The waterslide is priceless. And I really like that she chose one of her and Layla. That picture was taken last year when they first met. Add to that me, the dogs and Kord and you have a pretty clear picture of EG and her family life. Good job on the homework kid.

1 comment: