Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cannonball!

This past Sunday when Dad, PaPaw, GranMom and Abigail took off for the Georgia coast to drop Abigail and GranMom off for their Barrier Island adventure I had to do something super fun for EG to cheer her up. Miss Lisa invited us over for a swim. (Thank you Miss Lisa)

We had a little lunch before we swam. (Breaking all the rules set forth by my mom when I was a kid)
Photobucket

With a full belly and a smile on her face she was ready.
Photobucket

She was a bit water shy at first.
Photobucket

So we took a popsicle break.
Photobucket

Updated our look with a new swimsuit.
Photobucket

Invited our bestest buddy to join us.
Photobucket

And we were in!
Photobucket

Quack!
Photobucket

After a HUGE water fight Wes was worn out.
Photobucket

Wyatt too.
Photobucket

So we headed a couple of houses down to Miss Monica's house to pick up our new family member.

Meet OC.
Photobucket

OC meet Korduroy.
Photobucket

It was a great day. EG hasn't stopped talking about her swimming adventure. She has said many times since Sunday that the only thing that would have made it more fun for her is if her sister would have been there too. Awwwww.

4 comments:

  1. awww looks like you all had fun! How sweet to miss her sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you got my little turd bucket. Thanks for not posting any of me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I love Summer with the girls. It just makes everything so much more fun. BTW, I wanted to tell you I LOVE THE Butcher's Block. I got some really good meat there last week. THank you for telling me about it!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of you and Elizabeth! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete