Friday, May 1, 2009

I love it when she paints

Several months ago I made a request. I asked Abigail to paint me a sunflower, a big sunflower. I wanted it to hang in the water closet under the stairs.

I missed the sketching of the flower and came on this.
Photobucket

She used the rug from the room to get the color "just right"
Photobucket

This part took her a looooong time
Photobucket

A Really Long Time
Photobucket

She let it dry between classes and came back to it yesterday. Another coat of blue....
Photobucket

And now that it's finished EG has decided it would look better in her room. She's probably right. So much for MY sunflower....but I do love it when she paints.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I remember having that kind of passion. She is a beautiful artist.

    Love Aunt Kat

    ReplyDelete